Forth Avenue, Portishead, BS20 2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale


  • Bedroom IconIcon set Bedroom
  • Bathroom IconIcon set Bathroom
  • Reception IconIcon set Reception

About this property

TENURE: To be advised

Woods Estate Agents are thrilled to bring to the market this fantastic opportunity to get onto the property ladder! This apartment is located on the ground floor within the Forth Avenue development and offers buyers 70% shared ownership of the property, with the remaining 30% owned by Live West.

Upon entering the property you will be met by a welcoming entrance hall that leads you throughout the property. The first room is the large and well kept family bathroom, which is complimented with a walk-in shower cubicle as well as the three piece white suite. The hallway has an essential storage cupboard which can be vital in apartment living. The first bedroom is the master double bedroom, benefitting from a wall of floor to ceiling, mirrored wardrobes. This allows the bedroom to feel open and clutter free, whilst giving you space for addition storage units. The second bedroom is a well presented large single bedroom, which is currently used as a study room. Lastly entering the open plan living room / diner and the tucked away kitchen, this property is perfect for First Time Buyers to get on the property ladder and benefit from a useful layout. The living room is highly complimented by double French patio doors, which open out to the communal garden space.

The property comes available with allocated parking for two cars and numerous communal garden space, only accessible by the residents of Forth Avenue. To register your interest, please contact a property expert at Woods Estate Agents on 01275 848272.

Agent Note: Please note this property is a shared ownership property and, as such, is a leasehold, with information available on request. 143,500 is the purchase price for the 70% share of its current market value of 205,000. Being a fantastic price and opportunity to get on the property ladder.


Bedroom One 10'1" x 8'11" (3.07m x 2.72m)

Bedroom Two 10'1" x 6'11" (3.07m x 2.1m)

Bathroom 6'9" x 6'7" (2.06m x 2m)

Kitchen 11 x 6'8" (11 x 2.03m)

Living Room / Diner 20'3" x 10'7" (6.17m x 3.23m)

Room details

  • Entrance Hall
  • Bedroom One 3.07m x 2.72m
  • Bedroom Two 3.07m x 2.1m
  • Bathroom 2.06m x 2m
  • Kitchen 11 x 2.03m
  • Living Room / Diner 6.17m x 3.23m
  • Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
  • Tenure
    Shared Ownership & Leasehold - Information available on request.

Energy Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificate External Link IconIcon set External Link

Agent details

Woods Estate Agents Portishead

  • The Piazza Harbour Road
  • Portishead
  • BS20 7JN
Phone IconIcon set Phone 01275 380 059 Email IconIcon set Email

Arrange a viewing

Tick IconIcon set Tick

Thank you for your request

A member of the branch team will be in touch shortly to confirm your viewing.


Sorry, there was an issue submitting your request, please try again later.

Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross
Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross

Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross

Your information is being collected and processed by Countrywide for the purposes of providing the service and/or products you have requested. Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and all other applicable data protection law and regulation, such as the General Data Protection Regulation. We may market products and services to you under the lawful basis of legitimate interests. Should you not wish to receive any unsolicited marketing from us you have the right to object to this processing by emailing details of how we process your information can be found in our website Privacy Notice. A printed copy of our Privacy Notice is available on request. If you need to discuss how your information is being processed, please contact us at

Mortgage calculator

Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross
Warning Icon Icon set Warning Tick IconIcon set Tick Cross Icon Icon set Cross
Mortgage type? Option must not be empty

Estimated monthly payment

£{{total | currency : '' : 0}} Call us on 0808 196 1674

Supporting your purchase

You may also be interested in

New homes

Buy a beautiful new home from our large selection of developments, many of which include Help to Buy for those with just a 5% deposit.

New homes

Property auctions

We sell residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural properties and land by public auction across the UK.

Property auctions

Land sales

Whether you're looking to buy or sell land, our nationally-based land division sources quality on and off-market sites throughout the UK.

Land sales

View our full range of services

More services